TYPHOON SPECTRE DIVE DRYSUIT – BACK ENTRY
Typhoon Spectre Dive Drysuit is made from Typhoon’s latest TX5 fabric which is incredibly flexible and offers unrivalled comfort. The Spectra is great for all locations, including warmer water, technology has been developed with test divers. The result is a suit which is lightweight, comfortable and durable enough to perform well on any dive here or abroad. The Spectre is available in front or back entry options in 9 sizes.
- TX5 quadply fabric throughout
- latex neck & wrist seals.
- Single-needle construction with double hand taped seams
- HD latex neck and wrist seals
- Warm neck collar
- Large bellows pocket complete with internal slate pocket and D-ring
- Neoprene socks
- YKK dry zip
- Valve, hose and changing mat bag included
- KUBI Dry Glove System compatible
- Suit weighs 3 kg
- 3-year warranty