The Speedo Eco Kickboard - Blue/Green is an essential training accessory for the novice or pro swimmer. It has been designed to improve leg strength and kick technique while providing stability in the water. Adding buoyancy to your swim, the kickboard isolates the lower body so you can focus on your kick technique, improve your leg strength and build power. The Speedo Eco Kickboard is made from sustainable algae-based EVA foam which is better for the environment and less harmful to produce. With each kickboard manufactured, 51 bottles of clean water and 32M³ of clean air have been returned to the environment.
Excessive amounts of CO2, a warming climate and water pollution is causing a rise in harmful algae blooms that negatively affect our environment. Speedo are working in partnership with Bloom, who operate globally to help clear freshwater ecosystems, where harmful algal blooms are damaging marine life. Through environmental restoration, algae is harvested and then used as a renewable resource by creating an eco-conscious material base. During this process CO2 is captured and clean water and air is returned to the environment, helping to revitalize and maintain healthy ecosystems, reversing the effects of modern-day water pollution. With every individual Kickboard produced in partnership with Bloom, Speedo are helping to restore balance to the eco system through the power of new materials.
- Isolation of the lower body so you can focus on your kick technique and improving leg strength
- Allows you to build up leg muscle and strength by forcing your lower body to do all the hard work
- Increasing buoyancy isolates your lower body, leaving you free to focus on your kick technique
- Ideal float for teaching
- Kick in burst at maximum effort for power and speed
- Kick at steady rate for muscular endurance
- Press down on the kicboard to slightly engage the upper body
- Keep your kick underwater for max propulsion
- Align your body by keeping your head down
- Length 36cm x Width 26 cm x Thickness 3.5cm
- Weight 340 grams