Hi-Tec is the proud official partner of The Duke of Edinburgh’s Award
For every item of recommended kit purchased, Hi-Tec will make a donation to the DofE charity, helping more young people to do their DofE.
As seen on ITV's 'I'm a Celebrity, Get Me Out of Here!' The Hi-Tec Eurotrek Lite offers all the comfort and protection you need from a walking boot. The leather upper is hardwearing and completely waterproof. Whilst the grippy outsole will keep you stable on wet or muddy ground. These boots features on the DofE Expedition Kit List
The Hi-Tec Men’s Eurotrek Lite Walking Boots are durable and reliable. Its leather upper and Dri-Tec lining keep your feet dry but also cool. With an MDT rubber outsole, you will have the confidence to step out onto wet or muddy surfaces with a feeling of control. The comfort of the boot comes from the EVA insole which provides underfoot cushioning that will mould to your feet, keeping you supported when out walking.
- All day comfort, leather walking boots
- Leather upper provides durability and comfort
- Complete waterproof protection with the Dri-Tec membrane
- Multi-Directional Traction (MDT) rubber outsole – Long lasting outsole that will improve your grip on difficult surfaces
- Comfortable EVA insole – A removable insole for underfoot cushioning and support
- EVA midsole – Will absorb impact and support your feet during longer walks