The Crest Academy cricket ball is a fantastic value for money cricket ball that performs brilliantly despite its incredible price point. Designed for entry-level junior cricket, the Crest Academy has been designed to last by our Gray-Nicolls product designers. We aim to make cricket as accessible and affordable for young players, and this product works towards that goal.
The ball is machine stitched with high-quality thread – ensuring the ball will keep its shape and for as long as possible. The hard shell lining will aid the lifespan of the ball, which we hope can be used for a long time in the nets after its use in a game.
We've used a cork and rubber combination for the core of the ball which gives it a hardness that it will be able to retain in junior cricket. The light lacquered finish is also durable, giving the Crest Academy every chance of lasting for a long time.
Grade 3 chrome tanned leather gives the ball a deep red look so desired by bowling teams, no matter their age.
If your club is looking for fantastic value for money cricket balls, the Crest Academy just can't be beaten. High quality and under ten pounds, we are immensely proud of this offering.
- Machine stitched with a high-quality thread for good performance
- Cork and rubber combination core to retain hardness
- Grade 3 Chrome tanned leather
- Durable, lightly lacquered finish keep the shine on the ball and give it a lovely feel in the hand
- Two-piece construction
- Hard shell lining keeps the ball performing for longer