The Seal Kid 2 Goggles the latest version now available and Aqua Sphere's (and our) most popular selling kids swimming goggles - Ever. The Seal Kid 2 goggles sit around the whole of the eye, above the eyebrow line, and on to the lower eye socket/cheeks. As the surface area of the skirt/gasket is vastly increased, compared to traditional swimming goggles, this results in perhaps the best, most comfortable seal on little faces - with no pressure on the eye sockets.
The Seal Kid II goggles feature lightweight materials and have a slightly wider lens, while ensuring a low profile and a superb contoured shape. These design principles ensure the Seal Kid II goggles fit the vast majority of youngsters, face shapes and ages. Youngsters really like the superb vision, amazing comfort and consistent seal achieved with these goggles. Aqua Sphere's Seal Kid 2 are often recommended by swimming teachers for youngsters learning to swim.
With the Seal Kid 2 Goggles you can't really fail to give your child the best start for swimming lessons. Ideal for youngsters between v. approx 3-12yrs (a very approximate age guide).
We've been actively selling these Kid's Swimming goggles since 2003 soon after they first arrived on the swimming scene and are of the opinion that with the Seal Kid 2 Goggles you can't really fail to give your child the best start for swimming lessons.
Aqua Sphere Seal Kid 2 Swimming Goggles Features
- Unisex children's swimming goggles ideally for children approx 3yrs+.
- Softeril® skirt a synthetic material providing a soft, supremely comfortable and reassuring seal
- Latex free, hypoallergenic
- Plexisol curved lenses technology with anti-fog
- Superb 180deg distortion free panoramic vision
- Lightweight frame for a comfortable fit
- 100% Silicone split strap a durbale and comfortable strap
- 100% UVA/UVB Protection.
- Now with new kid friendly, lever strap adjustment buckles, as featured on selected Aqua Sphere adult goggles, even easier to adjust, robust, long lasting clip system
- Supplied in a reuseable storage case made from 30% post-consumer materials, helping to protect the goggles/lenses from the inevitable bumps/scratches
- We've sold thousands of the Seal Kid and Seal Kid II since 2003 and it remains our best selling swimming goggles for youngsters of all ages.