Apeks XTX50 Regulator Plus XTX40 Octopus, Stage 3
The Apeks XTX50 XTX40 Regulator setis bulit strong to survive all diving conditions, be it from a shore, a RIB or a hard boat. From styling to internal and external build quality XTX regulators from Apeks are packed with features such as subtle chrome accenting to reversible hose routing. Apeks XTX regulators are designed to be as flexible as you are. The XTX40 Octopus is simple, lightweight, compact and designed for cold water use, to this end the XTX40 octopus compliments the XTX50 regulator excellently. The XTX50 XTX40 regulator set from Apeks is a simple, robust package that will give years of quality to service to the most demanding of divers.
Reversible Second Stage Valve Operation
All XTX regulators have reversible valve operation, allowing a service technician to route the hose from either the right or left hand side of the regulator. This greatly improves hose routing options, allowing a diver to more comfortably configure their regulator setup.
XTX Reversible Venturi System
The reversible venturi system allows a diver to control the flow of gas through the regulator to improve freeflow resistance and breathing effort. The indexable venturi lever can act as a pre-dive switch, in the minus position the regulator will not freeflow when dropped into water or the entry phase of the dive. In the plus position the Venturi Assist improves breathing assistance. Due to the design of the Venuri Assist System it can be placed in the correct position depending on which side the hose is configured.
Diver Changeable Exhaust System
The Diver Changeable Exhaust (DCE) System allows the diver to choose between two exhaust tee's to make the second stage either more compact or to provide better dispersal of bubbles on exhalation. The larger exhaust reduces bubbles from entering a divers field of view whilst the smaller tee piece reduces the bulk of the second stage whilst reducing weight.
Pnuematically Balanced with Cracking Resistance Control
Pneumatically balanced design means that inhalation effort is reduced providing a more comfortable breath over long periods of time. Cracking resistance can be controlled to provide the perfect amount of breathing resistance and to reduce freeflows. An internal fine adjustment can be adjusted by an Apeks Service Technician to set the regulator up for minimal breathing resistance through a range of medium stage pressures.
XTX50 First Stage
- Medium pressure ports mounted on a swiveling turret for easy, comfortable hose routing
- 3/8" UNF medium pressure ports allow the reversible XTX second stages to be routed comfortably from either side of the first stage
- 300 BAR DIN metal handwheel or yoke handwheel made using a two shot moulding process
- Nitrox ready to 40%, brand new, out of the box
XTX50 Second Stage
- As an XTX regulator this second stage can have the hose going into either the left or right side of the body
- Front cover is two shot moulded for durability
- Suitable for use in cold-water
- Pneumatically balanced second stage design
- Suitable for use in cold and warm water
- Bright chrome finish