Bluetooth connects wirelessly to Aqua Lung’s free DiverLog+ app
– Using your smartphone, tablet or laptop, the DiverLog+ app (available for iOS and Android) allows you to wirelessly interact with your i470TC via the latest Bluetooth Smart technology.
– Remotely control all your i470TC settings, view Log and Profile data, add location, notes and other details, as well as store and share photos and videos of your dive.
– 4 operating modes. Air, Nitrox, Gauge (with run timer), and Freedive (tracks calculations to allow unrestricted switching between Dive and Freedive).
– User-changeable standard battery and data retention. Uses globally-available standard batteries and maintains settings and calculations between battery changes.
– Switch between up to 3 Nitrox mixes with 3 Transmitters Mixes up to 100% O2 with no restrictions.
Other Main Features:
– Audible alarms and additional high-visibility LED warning light for increased safety
– Single button access to last dive display (max depth and bottom time)
– User selectable deep stop with countdown timer
– History Mode records last 24 dives
– User-updatable software gives access to the latest features and upgrade (must purchase optional download cable)
– Interface allows for easy settings preview and updates
Included in the Box:
– Digital Instruction Manual
– Safety Reference info
– DiverLog brochure
– Quick Reference card
– Lens Protector
– Battery Compartment Opening too