The Aqua Lung Rogue is a lightweight, minimalist BCD with a modular design that makes it ideal for divers that struggle to find a BCD that fits them well. The Rogue has all the features any advanced diver would need but without the fuss that can unnecessarily bulk up a BCD. This version also comes with a pocket and deco buoy that can be attached to the waist harness.
The modular design of the Rogue allows shoulder straps, waist bands and backplate components to be swapped out for a customised fit, allowing up to 27 different size combinations to suit pretty much any diver. These pre-configured sizes provide a good starting point but if you wanted to build a completely custom BCD from scratch you could do, just give us a call, and we'll help you out.
The Rogue has a 15L/35lb lift capacity, is fitted with Aqua Lung's SureLock II weights, has two folding pockets, and four stainless steel D-rings.
Please note that the octopus and knife are not included and are shown for illustrative purposes only.
- Minimalist design with just the most desired features including pockets, stainless D-rings, octo holder and knife attachment point
- Easy-to-disconnect and reattach shoulders and waists and has an overall weight less than 2.2kg/5lbs
- Interchangeable shoulder and waist strap components allows 27 possible sizes for the perfect fit for every diver
- Webbed daisy chain provides multiple attachment points for your accessories
- Back inflation BCD with 15L/35lbs lift capacity
- GripLock tank band provides an easy and safe solution for securing and detaching a cylinder to the BCD
- A new 3 position bladder retraction system pulls in the sides of the bladder during deflation keeping the unit streamlined and reducing drag
- Chest strap for personalised comfort
- SureLock II Weight System